Mental Health First Response™ Training:
- Mental Health First Response is a mental health crisis skills intervention workshop for Filipinos who want to gain valuable skills in mental health concerns and suicide intervention.
- This training program will assist Filipino adults to intervene with someone who may be experiencing a mental health crisis and/or other mental health conditions that may or may not be a crisis situation.
- In order to become a Mental Health First Responder, you will need to attend a one day course (8 hours) in order to learn the Mental Health First Response materials and be able to use and apply the E.S.T.I.M.A.T.E. © core skills.
- You will learn how to use and apply the E.S.T.I.M.A.T.E. core skills in order to judge and calculate the current mental health crisis situation in order to save someone’s life.
- The training is hands on, with practice scenarios that will help you gain a better understanding of a situation when someone is having a mental health crisis or distress.
- Each core skill will be practiced at the training so that the participant has a clear grasp of the E.S.T.I.M.A.T.E. core skills.
- The participant will receive their certificate of training completion and the mental health first responder certificate at the end of the training.
- Participants who complete the MHFR training will also receive a certificate as a Mental Health First Responder.
- A mental health first responder pin will also be awarded to those who complete the training to symbolize and identify to the public that he/she is a mental health first responder. This is not available for purchase and it is given only to those who have attended the training.
- A mental health first responder does not solicit crisis or non-crisis mental health situations, but rather they respond to a current crisis situation if their assistance is needed. They use their skills in terms of judging and calculating the situations if their assistance is needed or not.
For Registration issue, please text us at 63 995 356 5332